Information We Collect
The personal data you are asked for, and the reasons why you are being asked to provide it will be clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal data.
If you contact us directly, we may receive other information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you provide us.
How do we use your information?
We use the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and enhance our website
- Recognize and examine how you are using our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functions
- We may speak with you in order to provide you with updates and other information about the Website as well as for marketing and promotional reasons, either directly or through one of our partners, such as customer service.
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud.
Bscon.us follows a standard practice of using log files. These files record visitors when they visit websites. This is something that all hosting providers perform as part of the study of the hosting service. Information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and, if applicable, a number of clicks. These are not connected to any private information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the website, track the user’s movement on the website and gather demographic information.
Note: BrickStone Construction & Renovation has no access to or control over the cookies of third-party advertisers.
You can disable cookies through your browser options. It can be found on the respective browser websites for more detailed information on how to manage cookies with specific web browsers.
CCPA (don’t sell my personal information) rights
Underneath the CCPA, California consumers, among others, have the following rights:
- Make it mandatory for companies that gather consumer data to reveal the categories and particular pieces of personal data they have amassed about customers.
- You can ask the company to remove any personal data it has on you that it has gathered.
- Demand that companies who sell customer data stop doing so.
- We have one month to react after receiving your request. Please get in touch with us if you want to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR (personal data protection) rights
In terms of data protection, we want to be sure that you are fully aware of all of your rights. Each user has the following rights:
Right of entry:
You are allowed to ask for copies of your data. We could impose a little fee on you for this service.
Right to rectification:
Any information that you think is incorrect may be requested to be corrected by you. Additionally, you have the right to ask us to fill in any information that you feel is lacking.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to request that we delete your data under certain conditions.
Right to restriction of processing:
Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict how we use your data.
The right to object to processing:
You have the right to object to how we are processing your data in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability:
You have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
We have one month to react after receiving your request. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information For Children
Adding security for kids accessing the Internet is also one of our priorities. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate and/or monitor and manage their online activity.
BrickStone Construction & Renovation does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Let’s say you believe your youngster has disclosed such information on our website. In such a situation, we firmly advise you to get in touch with us right away, and we will try our best to quickly erase such material from our files.